A boozy, but balanced cocktail that gained popularity in the 1970s. The cola gives it an iced tea color.
• 1 ounce gin
• 1 ounce vodka
• 1 ounce white rum
• 1 ounce white tequila
• 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 cup cola
• Garnish: 2 lemon wedges
1) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
2) Pour the gin, vodka, rum, tequila, Triple Sec, and lemon juice into the shaker and shake well.
3) Strain into a highball glass with fresh ice.
4) Top off with cola, garnish with lemon wedges.