Origin stories vary for the Margarita, one of the most popular cocktails that today has many recipe variations. This is a classic Margarita recipe.
• 2 oz white tequila
• 1 oz Triple sec
• 1 oz Lime juice
• 1 lime wedge
• 1 pinch coarse sea salt
• Garnish: Lime wheel
1) Moisten the rim of a glass with a lime wedge.
2) Sprinkle salt onto a plate. Lightly dip the rim of the glass into the salt.
3) Place a large ice cube in the glass and freeze the glass until ready to serve.
4) Fill a cocktail shaker with fresh ice.
5) Add tequila, triple sec, and lime juice to the shaker and shake well.
6) Strain into the prepared glass and garnish with a lime wheel.